...:::Rpg Online Games:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:::Rpg Online Games:::...

Here you can find informations about WoW - Archlord - Cabal - 2 Moons - Lineage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Realms -- Play Free Now!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zwar226

zwar226

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Free Realms --  Play Free Now! Empty
PostSubject: Free Realms -- Play Free Now!   Free Realms --  Play Free Now! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Hi guys! I have been playing Free Realms for about a week now, and it's one of the coolest online games I have tried in a long time. Love battling the robogobli ns, and racing my friends is super fun too! Free Realms has only been live for about two weeks now, and it already has over 1 million registere d users! Sign up for free and play the hottest new game of '09 here:
www.freerealms.com
Back to top Go down
cielo_wii

cielo_wii

Number of posts : 1
Localizare : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-10-30

Free Realms --  Play Free Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Realms -- Play Free Now!   Free Realms --  Play Free Now! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:06 am

well, I'm not really familiar of free realms but i've read reviews of the game. according to the
review body, it is one of he most popular mmorpg's in the world. it's something new because
of the character switching from character to another. i was not able to try a game that features
something like that. maybe i should try out the game. but to note, there are online gamers who
commented about the website not functioning properly and keeps on crashing.

Free Realms --  Play Free Now! Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.dressup.me/

Free Realms -- Play Free Now!
Page 1 of 1